Tips on how to carry cash safely
Crime & Accidents News
13 March 2020
Rustenburg – We all know somebody that has been a victim of their cash being stolen and we know how traumatising such an incident can be on an individual.
Here are some valuable tips on how to avoid your cash being stolen:
Carry small amounts of cash if it is possible.
- Rather do your monthly payments electronically.
- Consider the benefits of using cell phone banking and internet banking.
- Never make your bank visits public.
- Avoid walking in public with your wallet in your hand or somewhere it could be visible.
- Refrain from driving with your wallet in plain sight.
- Do not openly display the money you are withdrawing from an ATM.
Share this article with a friend...