Three severely injured in house fire
Rustenburg/ Tlhabane – On Tuesday, 13 June 2017 at about 01h00 in the morning, three people were severely injured in a house fire at Tlhabane, opposite the Tlhabane sports grounds.
A woman, Monica Shalwane, 12-year old Katlego Shalwane and their visitor sustained severe burn wounds. The three were taken to hospital for medical care.
A family spokesperson told the Platinum Weekly newspaper that it is alleged arson was the cause of the fire as a cloth filled with gasoline was discovered beneath the door. “The entire house smelled like petrol,” he said. The Police were on scene and investigations are underway.
© 2017 - All Rights with Platinum Weekly